Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shimitsu - Goblin with Explosives... what's not to like?


This is another WoW art piece, based off my Goblin Rogue I've dabbled around with. I really love the goblins in this expansion, I personally think they turned out better than the worgen (which is a shame!).

This took me probably 10 hours altogether due to the fact it's new years and there was partying to do. :) That said I'm trying to keep these portraits down to under 6 hours each, and recording them really helps gague my actual time.

Shimitsu - click for larger view.

I recorded most of the process this time! Hooray! Though, the software I used wasn't very good, and it crapped out on me about 75% of the way through. But! I have a MUCH better program now and the next one is going to be sexy. Promise. I'd love to get feedback on these as well if you watch them - I think some parts could have been sped up more.


Thanks for viewing! More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment