Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Website Launch - AAF.com



Though it's been up for a couple weeks now, I wanted to note the launch of one of my largest web projects to date: http://www.auntieannesfranchising.com/

Design and visual direction was led by me, and the development into the DotNetNuke platform was done through our vendor.

The entire project was completed in less than 2 months, with a lot of blood sweat and tears from everyone involved. This was also a new sort of project for the company, as we've only done smaller-scale web projects in house so far. It was a great learning experience and while there's a few small things I'd love to go back and tweak, the design held together with little changes from the concept to completion. We've gotten great feedback on it so far - here's hoping it's a great asset for the company!

Other web projects I've worked on for Auntie Anne's:

Auntie Anne's in San Fransisco - Catering Website:
http://www.auntieannessf.com/
(One of my favorites still.)



A New Twist on Giving Back - PR Charitable Campaign in 2007.
atwistongivingback.com (no longer active)














Pretzel Perfect Store Awards - Internal recognition for management:
http://www.aainfosource.com/awards/
(disclaimer - the internal navigation was not my design and I really hate it.)



It's nice to look back and see the progress that I've been able to make on the web side of things. I'm still largely a print designer here at Auntie Anne's, but they're so supportive of our interests, and have allowed me to really get involved in the digital world more than I expected. It's much wanted experience for myself - and especially with the last project, it's paid off for both myself and the company (at least I hope for the company. ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment