Monday, April 18, 2011

Portrait: Tess & Otakon Update!


The last of the free portraits for now! Feels good to get these off my plate, even though I really enjoyed working on them. I have another (really big) commission coming soon that I can now focus all my energy on - whew!


And some detail shots:


Otakon Annoucement!
I got the confirmation for an Artist Alley Table this weekend! I didn't think I was going to get it as I didn't make the first round. This is really exciting, and also a great big kick in the pants to get some original work done!!! So, once I'm done with my current commissions I'll be on an official freeze until the show. After that I WILL reopen commissions AND DO THEM REGULARLY. Thanks to everyone who reads my blog and is also looking forward to more custom work for me. It means a whole lot. I love this art because of the enjoyment other people get from my work.

Thanks again and more to come soon!
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment