Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pilot Video Is Ready!! Free art for your feedback! Yarly.

Woohoo! So I finally finished my pilot how-to video.


Like any other piece of art, I think I could have edited it for another 20 hours and still not be happy. But, I don't think I could have handled hearing my own voice for that long. Haha!

Find the video here at Vimeo.com:
http://vimeo.com/19604178

Feedback needed!
At the bottom of the video link, there's another link to a 10 question survey. Please help me out by taking the extra few minutes to fill it out, so I can get a feel for how this format is working.

Free stuff!
Anyone who also provides me their email address (only used for this purpose and no other), will also be entered into a raffle to win a free full cg commission, or one of 5 mini portrait commissions!

Shameless promo image of shamelessness go!

No comments:

Post a Comment