Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Genkigeek - Part 1: Sketch to Lineart


Woohoo! This time, I recorded the process from the very beginning. This is the first part, from sketch to pre-color ("lineart", but I cant really call it lineart anymore... its much more than that!)

This picture is part of a blog design I'm working on... more on that after part 2. :)

Time spent so far - ~70 mins?
Click picture for larger view.

Please enjoy!


Genkigeek - Part 1: Sketch to Lineart from kristi b on Vimeo.

Video Length: ~10 mins
Speed: 600% normal speed
Medium: Photoshop CS4

Music: The Third Eye by Pillows, Gold by Lamb

Part 1 of 2 on recording a piece of art from start to finish. I did switch computers midway and missed a slot, hence the fadein. I also couldn't find appropriate music for the last 30 seconds or so - sorry! I'll plan that out better next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment